DIY Kit - Micro Mini Felt English Rose Floral Swag - Pick Your Favorite Color!
We Ship Worldwide!
All Orders Come with a Surprise Gift!
Special Offer! See last photo for special offer details.
This listing is for a DIY (Do-it-Yourself) kit to create your very own Micro Mini felt English rose floral swag! A perfect fit to adorn the front of your A8 size travelers notebook. Attach it to the elastic on the front of your Travelers Notebook. So tiny and cute!
WHAT'S IN THIS KIT:
This kit contains the following pieces needed to create your floral swag:
- 14 pieces of high quality wool felt pre-cut to the correct sizes and shapes in the color of your choice
- Pearl flatback decoration
- 2 high quality wool felt leaves in different colors to match the felt color you chose for the flower
- 1 high quality wool felt flap in the same color as the flower color you chose
- Double sided sticky tape (the video will explain what this is used for)
- When you purchase this kit you will also be provided with a url that takes you to a step-by-step video tutorial, teaching you how to assemble your kit.
Our felt is purchased from an exclusive wool provider, making the materials in this kit high quality and durable.
TOOLS YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE THE FLORAL SWAG IN THIS KIT:
- Glue gun with glue
These kits are fun to make, collect and gift to a friend!
Warning: Choking Hazard. Items made using our tutorials can be small and are not suitable for small children. little T studio is not responsible for any liability for injury resulting from the use of recommended tools, final product made by following the tutorials or any recommended uses of our products or tools within the tutorials.
Some accessories shown in the photos are not part of this listing. Please read listing description above to learn about what comes with this kit. We cannot guarantee that the colors you see on your monitor will match the exact shade on the final product as color shades vary depending on computer screens. Video tutorials may be taken down at any time by little T studio. Some artwork/graphics by OctopusArtis.etsy.com.